About the Training Videos
Our training videos cover some of the most common tasks in Living Cookbook 2013. They are meant to complement rather than replace the Living Cookbook 2013 help file.
To view the training videos you will need the following:
The following videos are available to help you learn to work with recipes:
- Create a simple recipe: Learn how to create a simple recipe with just a title, servings, ingredients and procedure.
- Link a recipe ingredient using ingredient search: Learn how to link a recipe ingredient to the ingredient database using ingredient search (as opposed to browsing for ingredients). Recipe ingredient linking allows Living Cookbook to calculate the cost and nutrition data for a recipe.
- Basic recipe search: Learn how to search for recipes using Living Cookbook's basic recipe search feature.
- Recipe display options: Learn how to use display options to change the appearance (fonts, colors, etc.) of a recipe.
- Move recipes: Learn how to move recipes.
Database Backup and Restore Videos
The following videos are available to help you learn to backup and restore your Living Cookbook data:
- Backup: Learn how to backup your Living Cookbook data.
- Restore: Learn how to restore your Living Cookbook data from a backup file.
- Automatic backup options: Learn how to configure Living Cookbook to backup your data automatically.
License Registration Videos
The following videos are available to help you register your software:
- Upgrade: Learn how to upgrade your Living Cookbook 2011 data to the Living Cookbook 2013 format.
- E-gift: Learn how to create a printable e-gift holiday card or send an e-gift e-mail.