Download a free trial copy
Click here to download the Living Cookbook 2015 trial. All of Living Cookbook's features are enabled in the trial mode except for export, restore and online services. In other words you can't export recipe files, you can't restore backup files and you can't use Living Cookbook's online services. The download file is 28 MB.
Order a free trial CD
If you have a slow Internet connection or are having trouble downloading Living Cookbook you can
order a free trial CD. The software on the trial CD is identical to the downloaded software.
Installing the trial
To install the Living Cookbook 2015 trial on your computer, please try the following:
- Click here to download the Living Cookbook 2015 trial.
- Double-click on the downloaded file (LCSETUP50.EXE) to install Living Cookbook 2015.
- To run Living Cookbook, click on your Windows Start menu, click on Programs, then click on Living Cookbook, and then click on Living Cookbook 2015.
What do I do when I am ready to buy?
When you are ready to buy a Living Cookbook license you don't need to install or reinstall anything if you already have the trial on your computer.
- Purchase a Living Cookbook 2015 license.
- If you choose "Downloadable" as your shipping method you will receive your license via e-mail within one business day. If you choose any other shipping method (e.g. USPS, Fedex, etc.) you will still receive your license via e-mail within one business day but you will also receive a Living Cookbook CD with your license. CD delivery times will vary depending on the shipping method chosen.
- When you receive your license, you do not need to uninstall or reinstall Living Cookbook. Simply run your Living Cookbook trial and click the Register button when the Welcome to Living Cookbook window opens.
- Living Cookbook's registration wizard will ask you to enter your Living Cookbook 2015 license.
- Once you have completed the registration process your copy of Living Cookbook will be fully registered and all features will be enabled.
Getting installation help
If you need help installing Living Cookbook please open a support ticket. A Living Cookbook support specialist will be happy to assist you.
What happens to the recipes I have entered if I let my trial expire?
Nothing. Your recipes are all still there. If you uninstall Living Cookbook your recipe database will be removed from your computer. If you don't uninstall Living Cookbook you will be able to access your recipes again as soon as you register your copy of Living Cookbook.
Are any features disabled during the trial?
Yes, just three. You can't restore a backup file, you can't export recipe files and you can't use Living Cookbook's online services.
When I buy the full version of Living Cookbook will I lose the recipes that I entered during the trial
No. As long as you don't uninstall Living Cookbook. When you receive your Living Cookbook license just register Living Cookbook and you will be able to access your recipes. There is no need to uninstall or reinstall anything.
Do I need to uninstall the trial when I buy the full version of Living Cookbook?
No. When you receive your Living Cookbook license just register Living Cookbook and you will be able to access your recipes. There is no need to uninstall or reinstall anything.