Welcome to Living Cookbook, the #1 cooking and recipe management software. If you received a Living Cookbook e-gift e-mail or holiday card you can get started using Living Cookbook in three easy steps:
- Download and install Living Cookbook 2013 - Click here to download the setup file.
- Run Living Cookbook - Click the Windows Start menu (bottom left of your screen), click on All Programs -> Living Cookbook and then click Living Cookbook 2013.
- Register your software - Use the product license you received in your e-gift e-mail or holiday card to register your software. The following Living Cookbook 2013 help topics will help you with the registration process:
To open the Living Cookbook help file, run Living Cookbook 2013 and, on the Help menu, select Living Cookbook Help.
- Register Living Cookbook 2013 on a computer that is connected to the Internet (under Registering Living Cookbook)
- Registering Living Cookbook 2013 on a computer that is not connected to the Internet (under Registering Living Cookbook)
- Start using Living Cookbook - There are many resources to help you get started using the software. Here are a few good places to start:
Send an E-Gift
Do you want to send your own e-gift? Click here to learn how.
If you need any help using the software, please feel free to contact us: