TopTenREVIEWS picked Living Cookbook 2013 as the best cooking and recipe management software. Living Cookbook also won gold in the meal planning software category.
Smart Computing Magazine, Which? Magazine and Choice Magazine also picked Living Cookbook as the best recipe software.
Click here to see a complete list of Living Cookbook 2013 demo videos.
Powerful and Affordable Nutrition Software
- Calculate nutrition for any recipe, menu or meal
- Over 7000 built-in ingredients with nutrition data from the USDA
- Over 150 different nutrients including calories, carbs, vitamins, minerals, and more
- Add your own custom ingredients with your own nutrition data
- Customize nutrition displays to include the nutrients that are important to you
- Create daily, weekly and monthly meal plans
- Create shopping lists organized by your store's grocery aisles
- Use the inventory feature to manage your pantry
- Export your cookbooks to Microsoft Word
- Export and e-mail your recipes
- Import recipes from other electronic cookbook software
- Capture recipes from the Internet
- Detailed help file, tutorials and demo videos
- User support forum with over 32,000 members
- Compatible with Windows 7/Vista/XP/2000/Me/98
Click here to see a complete feature list
Click here to see more screenshots
Compare Living Cookbook to other nutritional calculators
New in Living Cookbook 2013
Living Cookbook 2013 is the eighth major release of the best-selling recipe and nutrition software from Radium Technologies. It includes over 50 major enhancements, many of them suggested by users like you. Click here to see the full list of enhancements in Living Cookbook 2013.
No Risk Purchase
Radium Technologies has been building home productivity software for more than thirteen years. We are so confident that you will think Living Cookbook is the best nutritional calculator software that we offer a 30-day free trial and a 60-day money back guarantee.
Click here to start your free trial.